[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki menu

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sat Oct 30 02:24:25 UTC 2004

One thing I noticed is that no browser I've tried supports alternative
stylesheet selection for print media. I was somewhat disappointed in
Mozilla in this regard. It'd be nice if there were multiple stylesheets
available that the browser would let you choose which you wanted to
print with.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org