[Mediawiki-l] Success! Setting up MediaWiki for use in Presentation

ilooy ilooy.gaon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:39:04 UTC 2004

Thanks again for all the help in getting
set up with a local install of MediaWiki.

I've just received word that one of the
sessions will have 72 people and the
other 38 for "Wiki Wiki Learning".

What do you think about approaching
Michael at the Linspire / Lindows Corp
and sharing the positive experience with
setting up MediaWiki? Could we suggest
he include the software in the Click-N-Run
Warehouse? Would this be possible and
would it be ok with the foundation and the
developers?

I'm so encouraged by the easy install and
the excellent setup that I'd be willing to
try it on an iMac... or the iBook, but only
after the conferences, the first of which
is in one more week.

With thanks to all who've responded to
my questions...

Sincerely,
Jay B.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:31:26 +0000 (UTC),
wikitech-l-request at wikimedia.org <wikitech-l-request at wikimedia.org>