[Mediawiki-l] Recognizing individual line breaks as <br />

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 19:45:26 UTC 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 04:55:23PM +0000, Jack Lutz wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to modify MediaWiki so that a single linebreak in the edit box will
> be written as <br />. Has this been decided against for some reason? If it's
> possible to do easily, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

It's easier to have linebreaks in the article source if you search for
something specific. the reader don't care about such breaks, the editor does.

Before you waste time, add a nl2br() somewhere below line 1475 (CVS)

ciao, tom

--
== Weblinks ==
* http://shop.wikipedia.org - WikiReader Internet zu kaufen