[Mediawiki-l] Is it possible to instal MediaWiki on a Sun machine?

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Tue Oct 26 20:43:22 UTC 2004

Hi,
I've been trying to install MediaWiki on a Sun Solaris machine for about two months now.  I've consulted with three programmers and written to several lists and no one can figure it out.  Has anyone out there installed MediaWiki on this type of machine?

My research and experience has shown that MediaWiki is one of the best Wiki's around and I would really like to use it.  Is this possible or am I SOL?  If I can't use it what would be a second best wiki?

Thanks
--
Rich Points
Rich at RichPoints.com