[Mediawiki-l] Customizing mediawiki

Taneem A T thezeropoint at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:52:53 UTC 2004

What about changing xhtml_slim.pt? I had the same problem in that
making changes to this file did not get reflected. Yet when I
experimented by removing the file or deleting large portions
deliberately the whole wiki failed. So is this also because of
information from the database overwriting things?

I wanted to modify the links on the main navigational panel on the left.

Thanks,

Taneem T.