[Mediawiki-l] How to enable word wrap of long line within <pre> </pre>?

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:34:06 UTC 2004

I've actually found that the <code> tag seems to accomplish this,
though it is an abuse of it's purpose.

If you really need wrapping in legit HTML, replace double spaces with
&nbsp;, and line breaks with <br />, and any other HTML entities. Then
place the whole thing within <font> tags, like <font face="Courier">
(Courier, and Courier New, are fixed width fonts)