[Mediawiki-l] a few issues

Brinkle, Jason Jason.Brinkle at aiminvestments.com
Wed Oct 13 02:49:53 UTC 2004

Yes, I totally skipped over the math/ directory.  I went ahead and
downloaded Ocaml, compiled it (set some time aside for doing that - it took
a while), then compiled texvc from the math/ directory.  For some reason, it
didn't seem to take right away - maybe my page was cached - but I just
checked it again and it's displaying math!  Just tried another on a new page
and it works great!

Thanks for your help!

-Jason