[Mediawiki-l] Windows XP installation trial - reply to Brians reply

udi udimos at 012.net.il
Tue Oct 12 20:46:14 UTC 2004

I was advised that the correct IP path is $IP = "C:\\easyphp\\www\\mediawiki";
and NOT $IP = "/mediawiki";

We have tried every possible path we could think of...

For example, by changing the path to that mentionned above, apart from first error, we also get a list of undefined variables, such as:

Notice: Undefined variable: wgMetaNamespace in

c:\easyphp\www\mediawiki\languages\Language.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: wgMetaNamespace in

c:\easyphp\www\mediawiki\languages\Language.php on line 35

etc...