[Mediawiki-l] a few issues

Brinkle, Jason Jason.Brinkle at aiminvestments.com
Tue Oct 12 13:36:15 UTC 2004

I've already looked at the meta help pages and can't find the answers to my
questions.  Would be nice to be able to search the mailing list archives,
though.

1.	I can't get the <math> tags to display anything - they just display
the code I put in.  I have tex packages on my system, but is there something
I'm missing that needs to parse these tags correctly?
2.	Linking to categories, like [[:Category:CategoryName]], will provide
a link to that category, but it always puts the page in edit mode.  Is there
something I may be doing wrong?
3.	Is there wiki code to be able to open links in a new window
(external links)?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jason

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any
attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is
intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the