[Mediawiki-l] enabling LaTeX interpreter

Christian Parpart trapni at gentoo.org
Sun Nov 28 12:40:55 UTC 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 1:29 am, Brion Vibber wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2004, at 9:00 AM, Projet OOQCB wrote:
> > I type this <math>/int f(x) dx</math> in a wiki page and
> > saved it and got the same picture, without any LaTeX interpretation :
> > <math>/int f(x) dx<math>
> >
> > It is likely that something is missing.
> > Could someone tell me what ?
>
> You didn't enable it in LocalSettings.php.
>
> Make sure also you've compiled the helper program and installed all
> dependencies.

Yay! that worked (for me, too :)),
however, I'd like to get more information on doing maths in mediawiki, that
is, latex then. As I didn't find much for newbies, could someone point me
please to a nice tutorial/howto he/she knows?

Thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.

--
http://www.winterschur.de/?fey <-- get sheeped!