[Mediawiki-l] Problems with the Germans Umlaute: ä, ö, ü

Andrea Arena andrea at arena.cd
Sat Nov 27 22:18:17 UTC 2004

Dear friends

Thank you for all the input concerning my problem with the Umlaut in German
language on Wikimedia. I tryed all the problem solving inputs you send to
me, but the problem still exists. My problem ist not on my database. There
it works perfectly. The problem is on Wikimedia. I suppose that the problem
could be due to my hosting provider? Mai be a version conflict? I would very
appreciate your further inputs to my problem. Thank you in advance.

Andrea