[Mediawiki-l] Language Link Issue !

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 03:20:52 UTC 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:06:18 -0500, David Fredette
<dfredett at visioninfo.qc.ca> wrote:
> The wikipedia-interwiki.sql is uptodate... right from the CVS...

You should only do this if you're developing. The CVS version may not
work (because it is what was last saved by the developers), and the
current CVS version is radically different from the release version.
Use release version 1.3.8 instead.

> All the link themself are working... But they are not in the tool bar
> on the left... And the categorie link are on the top of article as they
> are supposed to be at the end of the article, in a blue box... But the
> link work !!!

Can you give us a URL to the site?