[Mediawiki-l] Math Problem...

Teuwen Jonas jonas at aesthetic.be
Thu Nov 25 14:33:04 UTC 2004

Uh sorry, I meant 775 as chmod on the convert file and it's not in a
world-readable directory... (outside the webfolder)

Something like [[image:big.jpg|200px]] gives me an include error...
200px-big.jpg does not exist (yes ofcourse, I replaced big.jpg with
something existing :))

Where can I override the path for dvips? And where can I download a
binairy of dvips, I can't seem to find it...

Thanks in advance!