[Mediawiki-l] piping page content into mediawiki using program

Jean-Christian Imbeault jean-christian.imbeault at mizuho-sc.com
Thu Nov 25 09:27:50 UTC 2004

I have a program I use to generate documentation for a project of mine.
I've been putting all the generated documentation into my wiki but then
I started wondering if it might be possible to somehow pipe the programs
output into mediawiki automatically.

Has anyone worked on such a tool?

Thanks,

Jc

PS please excuse my company's disclaimer ...
Note: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby kindly requested to refrain from printing, copying, or distributing the information contained herein.  Furthermore, any other use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.