[Mediawiki-l] Re: Rewrite rule

Andrew Chen voodoo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 07:15:42 UTC 2004

I'm trying to do the rewrite right now, but am running into some problems.
For some reason, when I go to:

http://www.myhost.org/index.php/Some_Topic

this format doesn't work! The only way it works for me is with the
?title= format. (I don't use a wiki subdirectory to hold everything)

Any thoughts on why? I'd be grateful for any ideas!

Andrew