[Mediawiki-l] New variant of MonoBook skin...

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 05:33:58 UTC 2004

I made patch to MediaWiki so users of Anarchopedia can chose normaln
Monobook and "Anarchopedia Monobook" (with inverted colors) in the
skin menu. It is possible to test it at http://test.anarchopedia.org
as well as download from
http://www.anarchopedia.org/software/mediawiki/

It would be usefull if Mediawiki includes this patch, but I can
understand opposite reasons (the skin is just the color variant of
Monobook, not "real" skin).

Also, I have problem with test.anarchopedia.org: it uses a lot of
processor resources. Rewrite engine is not the reason (I tested it).
Code has one more "if" and one more "case" statemants and I don't
think that it is the reason... Do you have some idea?