[Mediawiki-l] Anouncement: LAMP Software Integration (including MediaWiki)

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 21:00:24 UTC 2004

For anyone remembers a little while back that I suggested writting
general software for integrating popular LAMP software into a single
web interface (same User DB, etc.). (The subject was "Homepage
Integration", about November 2 and 3.)

If anyone interested in helping me in this venture would e-mail me, we
can discuss how to implement this. (I feel discussion is beyond the
scope of this mailing list.)

I am announcing it here because this is where it was brought up. I do
not plan on keeping it here.

-- Jamie