[Mediawiki-l] Re: Fwd: presentation on Wikipedia goes well!

Ira Abramov lists-MediaWiki-l at ira.abramov.org
Sat Nov 13 09:02:00 UTC 2004

Quoting ilooy, from the post of Fri, 12 Nov:

> The presentation on Wikipedia was well received...
> the major objection, or should I say concern, is the
> question that "how can Wikipedia content be
> accurate without 'experts' writing the articles?"

My my, what a modest Email address you've got... :-)

when you first asked us about this I thought you were talking about
MediaWiki as a tool for a type of a presentation, I didn't realize you
were going to present the Wikipedia itself... what kind of confference
was it, I'm just curious...

--
Hot Stuff
Ira Abramov