[Mediawiki-l] Conflicting PHPSESSID cookies when accessing two wikis on the same site

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:04:37 UTC 2004

If possible (I'm not sure it is), you may want to have the two wikis
use the same User table. This, of course, may conflict with your
intentions would be a bit "hacky" to implement.

Of course, even if you got it to work, I'm not sure how well it would
work (depending on how much is stored in the User table).

Are there any mechanisms for sharing tables in MediaWiki?