[Mediawiki-l] How do I delete?

Edmunds, Dave Dave.Edmunds at Cognos.COM
Mon Nov 8 21:00:42 UTC 2004

I have installed "mediaWiki" on my system and started adding my own
users and content. Now that I've gained some experience, I want to go
back and clean up some of the information I entered incorrectly. I've
been through the documentation, and I cannot see how to:
1) Delete a user
2) Delete a page

I'm sure I'm missing something very easy.
Please help.

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.