[Mediawiki-l] Regarding delay

N. Mourtos nmourtos at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 21:54:44 UTC 2004

It is a P 133. Has handled well under heavy mysql use. I can only assume
that there isn't a php acceleration module enabled because I have never
explicitly installed one (in fact I dont have much experience with
acceleration modules). I have enabled profiling but the logs do not appear
where they should. Either they aren't being generated because of some
syntactical error or another unknown error.