[Mediawiki-l] Some Solaris installation progress

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:24:01 UTC 2004

I can't tell you about the rest of it, but I did notice that
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/rdc/ doesn't point to mediawiki's
index.php. Is mediawiki installed in the /rdc directory? If you're
using rewrite rules, double check them so that this is fixed. I don't
think that's related to the problem

The output I get is what is outputed by PHP if the script doesn't override it.

Try some of the things mentioned in the other things on the list.

Brion?

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:34:28 -0700, poster <poster at richpoints.com> wrote:
> The URL for the wiki is http://reclaimdemocracy.org/rdc/
>
> If I go straight to the web server by telnet, I can definitely
> confirm nothing is being output from the script:
>
> [clipped]

-- Jamie