[Mediawiki-l] Regarding delay

N. Mourtos nmourtos at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 13:41:55 UTC 2004

Well as in my first post with the original problem, this machine is a little
slow but can definitely handle the loads. mysql is local ( very small loads)
and I am not using any php acceleration modules, there has never been a
need. I have not configured LocalSettings.php at all, this is a stock
installation. Just was wondering if this is a common problem with stock
installations of mediawiki? I certainly cannot find the problem.

I have tried your suggestions yet still no (noticeable) difference.