[Mediawiki-l] Regarding delay

N. Mourtos nmourtos at rogers.com
Wed Nov 3 02:53:01 UTC 2004

    I just installed mediawiki 1.3.5 and I am having the same time delayed
problems as version 1.3.7. I am not exactly sure what my problem is. The
site that it is installed on currently is
www.nerdinside.net/mediawiki-1.3.5/ . I really don't know where to start
looking for my problems. Any suggestions?