[Mediawiki-l] Link and photo gallery question

Ralph list.mediawiki at junkdrawer.ml1.net
Tue Nov 2 19:50:01 UTC 2004

Here is a two part question.  First, is there a simple way to integrate
photo gallery functionality into MediaWiki?  Can this be done by using
the Gallery PHP setup
(http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index)?

Second question, how do you make links that aren't standard http/ftp
based.  For example, I want to make a link to add a person to their
Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo provides a URL scheme called ymsgr:, and you can
make links to add friends.  ymsgr:addfriend?NAME .  I'd like to add this
URL into my MediaWiki but I'm not sure how.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Ralph