[Mediawiki-l] Homepage Integration

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Nov 2 17:15:42 UTC 2004

Actually I was thinking about both of those things yesterday. Doesn't it
seem that it'd be useful to have a standard API in PHP for doing both of
these tasks? Something like session handling where there is a standard
set of built-in functions that can provide the interface but where the
built-in functions can be replaced by those of your choice. So your
program would only need to know the standard API and then you could
implement it anyway you wanted. For user logons especially that'd be
pretty easy to do I think.

--
Michael <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org