[Mediawiki-l] Upload File problem

tic at tictric.net tic at tictric.net
Fri May 14 10:44:34 UTC 2004

 From the Readme:
---snip

PHP

The code is written in PHP. Version 4.3.2 or higher is
recommended. There are known issues with early 4.2.x
releases.

---snap

Whether this is relevant for you. I don't know.

The images directory is writeable for the useraccount that is supposed to
store the images there, I suppose?

Manfred

Am Thu, 13 May 2004 17:14:50 -0700 hat Thoreau Lovell <tlovell at sfsu.edu>
geschrieben: