[Mediawiki-l] Help!!! Trying to install wikimedia

Jim Sabatke jsabatke at execpc.com
Fri May 7 19:28:43 UTC 2004

I had an install working (SuSE Linux 9.0)  and I trashed MySQL.  I
reloaded MySQL and tried to reinstall wikimedia.  I keep getting the
following errors.  Any idea of how to fix this?

TIA

  MediaWiki 1.2.4 installation

    Checking environment...

    * PHP 4.3.3 ok
    * PHP server API is apache2handler; unknown; using pretty URLs
      (index.php/Page_Title), if you have trouble change this in
      LocalSettings.php
    * Have zlib support; enabling output compression.
    * Found GD graphics library built-in, image thumbnailing will be
      enabled if you enable uploads.
    * Installation directory: /srv/www/htdocs/wiki
    * Script URI path: /wiki

      *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
      by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
      */srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *415*

      *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
      by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
      */srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *450*

      *Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
      by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/wiki/config/index.php:30) in
      */srv/www/htdocs/wiki/includes/Database.php* on line *451*
      Sorry! The wiki is experiencing some technical difficulties, and
      cannot contact the database server.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.