[Mediawiki-l] Wantedpages is empty

Andy Smith andy at strugglers.net
Sun May 2 20:26:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

I installed MediaWiki 1.2.4 a few days ago, and it is very impressive, but
I have a question that I don't seem to be able to find the answer
to.

My Special:Wantedpages page is empty even though I know I have
broken links in some of my pages.  I can see them in the brokenlinks
table.  Is there something I should do to populate Wantedpages?

My wiki is new and will probably always be fairly small so I don't
think it will be a performance problem to enable Wantedpages.
Anyway, I'd like to know how, even if I don't use it!

I googled a bit and found references to a rebuildlinks.php script.
I tried running that (after taking a backup), but it says "Can't use
command-line utils with in-place install yet, sorry.", so I assume
that is not the correct thing to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andy