[Mediawiki-l] TOC

Richards,Michael Michael.Richards at gartner.com
Tue Mar 30 21:08:20 UTC 2004

Table of Contents auto generation and the magic __NOTOC__ keyword are mentioned on the main "How to edit a page" article, near the bottom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_edit_a_page#Placement_of_the_Table_of_Contents_(TOC)

And also in the Section article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Section#Table_of_contents_(TOC)

Michael Richards