[Mediawiki-l] Error: Invalid Title?

Dan Carlson minutiaeman at st-minutiae.com
Fri Mar 26 21:30:55 UTC 2004

After upgrading my wiki to from 1.1 to 1.2 this morning, I've found
that any attempt to view or edit a page that has an apostrophe in the
title will return an error page.  I find this extremely annoying --
even crippling -- because a significant number of articles on my site
have (or will need) apostrophes in their titles.

Does this have anything to do with the fact that I switched the wiki
from ISO-Latin to UTF-8 when I upgraded?  Please tell me there's some
way to get back the functionality!

Thanks,
Dan Carlson