[Mediawiki-l] __NOEDITSECTION__

Richards,Michael Michael.Richards at gartner.com
Wed Mar 24 19:35:43 UTC 2004

Paul,

If you look at the source of the main page you will also see
__NOEDITSECTION__ at the bottom.

I tried the same thing in my version of MediaWiki 1.1.0 and
got the same result. I think you need to upgrade to 1.2.0 for
this to take effect. And I assume it removes the "Edit" links
on the right hand side of each section, mainly as a way to
improve the appearance of the main page.

Thanks,

Michael