[Mediawiki-l] Pear-error after installing 1.3.0b4

Marko Faas argus at dds.nl
Sun Jun 27 17:42:49 UTC 2004

Hello,

I was very delighted to see another beta today, as I couldn't get beta 3
to work due to problems over Pear. It always moaned right at
installation over the Pear directories etc.

Now, the installation script said everything was fine (except for
set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode..., but that didn't
stop me from installing 1.2.6 without problems)

So I moved the LocalSettings.php to the httpdoc-dir and clicked on the
link to go to my main page.

Sadly, I got this error mesage:
[pear_error: message="failed to open stream: No such file or directory"
code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]

Google revealed that I am not the first to ask about this message with
Mediawiki. But that was the only reference to this particular error
message.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this on a hosted server?

--
Kind Regards,
Marko Faas