[Mediawiki-l] Monobook skin ?

BoD BoD at JRAF.org
Fri Jun 25 15:05:49 UTC 2004

Hello! I'm new to mediawiki, and just installed it. It works fine, but
now I'd like to have the same beautiful skins as in the wikipedia, i.e.
the Monobook skin.
Now I looked at this page http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skins and then
downloaded Smarty-2.6.2, and put it at the right place; then I did the
LocalSettings.php changes (albeit I only did the smarty part - do I need
to get PHPTal too?) so here's what I have now in my LocalSettings.php:

set_include_path(get_include_path() . ":" . $IP.'/Smarty-2.6.2/libs');
$wgUseSmarty = true;

Ok.. and that didn't change anything :) What am I supposed to do now, to
be able to choose the Monobook skin?

Thank you very much for your help.

BoD