[Mediawiki-l] Re: Installation Problem

Ahmi Wolf ahmi at pursuethepulse.org
Wed Jun 16 17:34:54 UTC 2004

I've come across the same problem as you several times now. Last night
I spent some time debugging the code (ugg) and narrowed the problem
down to line 441 in file Template.php. It seems as though the fopen
call fails and nothing happens after that.

I'm assuming there is a php setting somewhere that can fix the cause of
this but i'm not too sure what or where.

Looking around for some info about fopen it seems that safe_mode and
open_basedir are two settings that can affect things. I don't have
safe_mode enabled and open_basedir isn't set to anything.

Anyone have a clue???

Cheers,

ahmi