[Mediawiki-l] Search and Special:All_pages problems

Fennec Foxen fennec at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:41:15 UTC 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:34:04 -0700, Matias Pelenur
<mediawiki-l at matiaspelenur.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've been adding some content to a new wiki I started. The wiki is set
> up using the CVS phase3 tip.
>
> For some reason neither Search nor Special:All_pages is working. Search
> never finds anything, either as a direct title match or as a page text
> match. And All_pages lists only a single page.

With regards to All_pages... looking at:
http://seattlewiki.org/wiki/Special:Allpages
I see:
Bike to Work Month	 to 	Wireless access
where Bike to Work Month links to:
http://seattlewiki.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Allpages&from=Bike_to_Work_Month

which lists:

>From SeattleWiki
Bike to Work Month	Current happenings	General resources
George and Dragon Pub	Getting to know Seattle	Help
Indoorsy stuff	Internet access	Main Page
Places to go	SeattleWiki	Temporary index page
Things to do	Trivia contests	Useful websites
Volunteer	Wireless access

This, at least, seems to work.