[Mediawiki-l] Developer user

Paula de Waal paula.santos at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 9 08:01:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have installed wikimedia at the universiti of Padova where we are
starting a workshop about learning environments (The last stable version)
but there are still some little problems and i would appreciate some help:
1- How can i setup a user with developer status? I did not find any clue
about it.
2- Is it the categories feature supposed to be working in that version? I
can create categories by marking new pages but the pages are not listed in
the categories page.
3- how can i allow subpages in hte articles?

Thank you

Paula