[Mediawiki-l] Redirects and such

P. Kerim friedman kerim.mail at oxus.net
Sat Jul 31 13:28:06 UTC 2004

I do have Apache redirects - those in the .htaccess which rewrite the
urls from:

domain.com/index.php/page_name

domain.com/page_name

As discussed earlier in this thread and on the page:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Rewrite_rules

But if these are the culprit, how to edit them so as not to change the
domain? The hints I've been given so far don't seem to help, so I
assumed it might be somewhere else.

My blog: http://keywords.oxus.net is hosted the same way, and there is
no such problem. MovableType correctly sends all the links to the
domain, rather than the host, and there are no redirection issues, so I
don't think it is something happening in httpd.conf, but must either be
in .htaccess or in the MediaWiki software itself.

Cheers,

kerim