[Mediawiki-l] Redirects and such

P. Kerim friedman kerim.mail at oxus.net
Sat Jul 31 01:20:45 UTC 2004

Brion,

I see your point (about not having the full URL). Here is the problem.
When I load the page the very first time, it seems as if MediaWiki
actually does some kind of a redirect. So I load:

http://wiki.oxus.net/Main_Page

and I am redirected to:

http://wiki.oxusnet.net/Main_Page

Once there, all the links follow as well. Do you know what is causing
that initial redirect? Is it in the .htaccess, LocalSettings.php, or
somewhere else?

Cheers,

kerim