[Mediawiki-l] Edit the text under the edit box.

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 16:09:34 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:24:16 -0400, P. Kerim friedman
<kerim.mail at oxus.net> wrote:
> Brion,
>
> Thanks for the link. It took me a long time, but I think I figured out
> that this text is the "copyrightwarning" message. However, I don't seem
> to be able to find any associated web page on my wiki, such as
> Special:copyrightwarning or KerimWiki:copyrightwarning. Am I missing
> something?
>
> kerim

It should be "MediaWiki:copyrightwarning". The name of that namespace
never changes, as far as I know. Unless you have the "database
messages" option turned off, in which case you need to find it
somewhere in your Language.php.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]