[Mediawiki-l] How to change [[article]]s into [[article|articles]] automagically?

Alisson Sellaro sellaro at plugitin.com.br
Wed Jul 28 11:03:35 UTC 2004

Folks

I've asked this before on list (but with a slightly different approach
:) and received no answer. Let me try again explaining in a better form
(I hope).

Some articles at MusicWiki were written in such way that endings were
left  after a link to other article. This is a real example:
"(...) record of [[song]]s or [[music]] (...)"

When MediaWiki renders the page, it show a link to Song article but it
doesn't include final "s" as part of the link (as if the contributor has
typed [[song|songs]] instead of [[song]]s). This is a listed feature (at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Links.2C_URLs - Endings are
blended into the link), however.

I was wondering if I need to enable something or configure something so
my MediaWiki instalation could behave like Meta.

Any help would be very appreciated

--
Alisson Sellaro

MusicWiki   :: http://www.music-wiki.org