[Mediawiki-l] Redirects and such

P. Kerim friedman kerim.mail at oxus.net
Tue Jul 27 19:59:12 UTC 2004

Thanks. Unfortunately, that is all way over my head!!! For one thing,
it looks as if your solution is for a setup where the wiki is in a sub
folder of the main domain rather than the top level of the domain. And
the comment below, about how changing the base URL hint didn't work was
actually by me - that's why I joined this list, because the "talk" page
wasn't giving me the answers I needed.

I really hope I can get this working, as it is the only thing holding
up making my site go live! Thanks again to anyone who can clear up the
confusion!

Cheers,