[Mediawiki-l] Question

abdong at sillypages.com abdong at sillypages.com
Tue Jul 27 18:31:33 UTC 2004

Same problem here. I installed the 1.3 beta and would like to change/delete some
of the links under the navigation menu. In specific, I would like to get rid of
"community portal" and "recent events", and change them with something else.

I have been all over the code and for the life of me I can't find where the
blasted template is being stored. What seems to be the ticket is
/templates/xhtml_slim.pt but editing that file does not change the menus.

If anybody cares to throw this old dog a bone it would be apreciated :)

- Abdon