[Mediawiki-l] search 'wrong datatype for second argument' (FulltextStoplist.php) warning

Dan Kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Thu Jul 22 13:05:10 UTC 2004

Do other folks get this error?  I've had to turn stoplists off to
prevent all searches resulting in this text being placed on the page.

My system has php Version 4.3.3 and mediaWiki: 1.3.0beta4

Dan E. Kelley, Associate Professor                phone:(902)494-1694
Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University       fax:(902)494-2885
Halifax, Nova Scotia                         mailto:Dan.Kelley at Dal.CA
Canada B3H 4J1   http://www.phys.ocean.dal.ca/~kelley/Kelley_Dan.html