[Mediawiki-l] uploaded image file/dir names? (CANCEL)

Dan Kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Wed Jul 21 19:14:03 UTC 2004

Oh, lord, I hate to do this but ... I already realized my error.
Please ignore my prior posting.  (The answer is that it's the FILENAME,
not the file contents, that are md5 hashed.)

Sorry, folks.