[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading from 1.26 to 1.3 - best way?

dan kelley Dan.Kelley at Dal.Ca
Mon Jul 19 22:43:39 UTC 2004

Right.  I also had to run the installer twice.  I hope the official
release doesn't have this problem.  Indeed, I imagine folks on this
list would be happy to try out a "beta5" or a "beta6", if doing so
would help the official release to work more smoothly.