[Mediawiki-l] Getting plaint-text list of all pages

Slow Poke slowpoke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:53:10 UTC 2004

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:53:00 -0700, Matias Pelenur
<mediawiki-l at matiaspelenur.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a way to get a text-only list of all the
> pages on the wiki (or at least the default namespace) through a URL?
>
> Something like Special:All_pages?action=raw that would just spit it out.
>
> The reason I'm asking is I was in turn asked for this by someone who
> wants to implement LocalNames
> (http://onebigsoup.wiki.taoriver.net/moin.cgi/LocalNames) for the wiki I
> host.

I don't know if there is such a feature, but have you considered doing
a simple query? This can be run from the command line (or through a
script that updates the file periodically), or you could do it
manually from within MediaWiki's [[Special:Asksql]] (if you have
enabled it).

--
[[en:User:Dori]]