[Mediawiki-l] Change form 1.26 to phase3

tic at tictric.net tic at tictric.net
Thu Jul 1 10:47:33 UTC 2004

Rename the folder of your old installation to something like wiki.old

Install 1.3beta in a new folder wiki and got to the installation script
http://yourdomain.com/config/

Point the installation script to your existing wiki db (back it up
beforehand!!)

The 1.2 database should be updated by the script.

Have fun
Manfred

Am Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:17:20 +0200 hat Guido Holz
<guido.holz at inform-ac.com> geschrieben: