[Mediawiki-l] About php configuration

Xinkui Hao haox at musc.edu
Wed Jan 7 02:32:27 UTC 2004

hi,

Firstly thanks for providing such a wonderful soft.

Currently I'm using postnuke to manage documents. But after I found media wiki,
I decide to switch to it because it is so powerful. However, my php
configuration is register_globals = off. Postnuke and some other server
application I'm using is depend on this option. So, if there is any method to
use mediawiki with the register_globals = on? If so, that'll be great.

Another thing, since I'm not on this list now, would you please CC me as well as
to the list?

Thanks!

Xinkui Hao
haox at musc.edu