[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki on Sourceforge

Denny Vrandecic denny at nodix.de
Sun Jan 4 16:42:34 UTC 2004

Thank you again!

Everything is up and running now (though not public yet - it is on
http://darkeyetool.sourceforge.net/wiki/wiki.phtml ).

But everytime I make an update of a page, or start a new page, or delete a
page, or whatever, there comes a error message:

DELETE linkscc FROM linkscc,brokenlinks WHERE lcc_pageid=bl_from AND
bl_to='Hilfe'

aus der Funktion "". MySQL meldete den Fehler "1064: You have an error in
your SQL syntax near 'linkscc FROM linkscc,brokenlinks WHERE
lcc_pageid=bl_from AND bl_to='Hilfe'' at line 1".
<<

The action is performed, but I'd like to patch the error away...

Best regards,
Denny